I'm very happy to have been asked by Karen to host her Herbs On Saturday challenge this month. This is one of my favourite challenges because you can make anything you want as long as it has herbs in it. Every month there are always loads of great entries and I'm looking forward to seeing how creative everyone is this month. The October round up is here.
There is also a prize for the best recipe as chosen by a guest blogger and this month you have the chance to win Best-ever Easy-to-use Herb Cookbook: Making the Most of Fresh Herbs in Your Cooking with 85 Delicious Recipes and 150 Photographs by Joanna Farrow.
Guidelines how to enter:
1. Post your recipe url to the Linky at the bottom of this post, including your email and the title of your recipe or post.
2. Display the Herbs on Saturday badge (as shown above and below) to the relevant recipe post, with a link back to the monthly challenge post HERE and to Karen at Lavender and Lovage.
3. Add as many recipe links as you like, there is NO limit and the recipes and posts can be from any day, NOT just Saturday!
4. If you tweet your post, please mention #herbsonsaturday, @KarenBurnsBooth and @BlueKitchenBake in your tweet – We will retweet all that we see.
5. The recipe can be one of your own or one you’ve seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge as listed above, along with the Herbs on Saturday badge.
6. A guest blogger will choose their favourite recipe at the end of each month, and the winner of that recipe will receive the book that has been featured for that month.
Herbs on Saturday is a Recipe Sharing Blog Challenge……a simple and easy way to share recipes throughout the month and also a chance to learn new ways to cook with herbs, as well as discover new blogs and blogger chums! Add your recipe to the linky below: